5.16.2011

Sayings from Last Thursday.


Last Thursday we had a company outing to Grand Rapids' very own Class A baseball club, the White Caps. Needless to say it was a great night for all of us. A nice ride up to the stadium, some time on the docks before the game, stellar seats at the game and all ending with a fire at Ryan's to close down the night. We couldn't help but not record a few of the great sayings that got tossed around throughout and a share few photos.

Sure there's context to these statements but enjoy...

'A lot of people compare me to Kung Fu' - JB

'I'm a little shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-low' - Rach

'I'm gonna get a ball, even if I have to punch a kid' - Alo [important to note: goal achieved and no children were harmed in receiving one of the game balls]

'Were your parents brother and sister?' - JB

'Your girlfriend just added me on Facebook' - Ry

'Call my condo, your mom will fix those pants' - MD


And many more but some things stay in house. But as they say a picture is worth a thousand words; so here is at least 8,000....








1 comment:

  1. JB likes to think we're saying "Kung Fu," but really he's only known as Grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete