1.04.2011

Geeks.

With the dawning of a new year we, or better I, have a confession. Since it is always better the start off some thing new with complete honesty, I wanted to clear the air on a some thing...

I'm kind of a geek. Jacobi is kind of a geek too. Bolt is kinda of... Bolt. And really if you're reading this blog, you're right there with us. We're all bike geeks, it's the middle of the winter and most of us are guilty dreaming of that next ride or bike or part.

And regardless of what friends, family or our significant others might say, there is nothing wrong with that. Can I get an amen?!?

But in all seriousness, I was conducting my daily patrol of cycling blogs and news sites and noticed over on Prolly's site our friends over at Geekhouse Bikes have a banner over posted there. To the untrained eye, it is just another ad from a stellar company but if you look closely, you can see the Major Tom's being rocked by, what I'd guess is, Donny on the Geekhouse 'Cross Team that we are a proud sponsor of.
A great group of riders that we are privileged to be able to work with. Not only do they love to ride fast but most importantly they positively promote the sport. If you have a chance check out Geekhouse along with the other sponsors of the team [located on the bottom of their page].

No comments:

Post a Comment